Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RAIN!

So after finally getting use to it not raining here. It finally rained here for the first time since i've been here. Pretty nice to go without rain for 3 weeks. But than again, it was nice to have a change in the weather and at least it didn't snow, so i can't complain that much.

Nothing too new and exciting has been going on in the South, but....I did get that job at La Vida Spa. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! It will be so nice to finally get back to work and be busy again. I went in on Monday to the spa to pick up a bunch of paper work that i needed to fill out. And this Sunday, the 1st there is a staff meeting. The spa i will be working at is brand new and will just be opening on the 5th of February so its nice to know that I'm not the only newbie there. Sunday is just a gathering so all the different staff and people working at the spa can get together and meet each other before the big opening day. So this next week is going to be pretty busy for me. A lot of training and getting to know how the spa works. I think Brandon is just ready for me to finally be doing something other than staying at home and watching Dr.Phil and Soap operas all day, haha! Although he can't complain too much since i do have dinner ready for him when he gets home from school :)

I'll keep everyone posted on how the first week at the spa goes!! I'm sure I'll love it. At least it's something different than retail. I have had my fair share of folding clothes and picking up fitting rooms.