Monday, January 12, 2009

Job Searching

So today was the start of my job searching! I applied for three different posistions at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center which is one of the local hospitals around here. None of these postitions are PTA positions as i have lots and lots of studying that I need to do before i take my state licensure exam and can practice PTA as well as save some money to pay for this pricey exam! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of those postitions pulls through for me. I think if i'm able to get a job in the hospital its a good way to get my foot in the door once i do take my licensure exam.

Brandon started school today and of course is spending every sunshine hour in the library when he is not in class. He'll be home a little after five tonight and than after that we are going to Gold's Gym and signing up for gym membership. Thank goodness i have him around to help push me to get motivated to work out.

Today i went to the DMV and didnt end up taking my written driving exam. The line was so long it was about out the door and the lady i talked to told me that i needed a million pieces of paper and information to even apply for a NC license and suggested that i come back later in the week, earlier in the morning. I'm thinking i'll go in Wednesday.

I'll do my best to post picts as soon as possible from our road trip :)