Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IT SNOWED!!! What the heck!

So I had a second interview yesterday with La Vida Spa and it went GREAT!! I'm pretty sure i got the position, but the manager i met with said she would contact me by friday to let me know forsure. I will just be happy when i am finally back to work. It's nice to have a little down time, but i have always been so use to being busy and on the go its hard to have so much free time.

As odd as it is, yesterday it snowed here. I was hoping i was leaving the cold blizzard like weather for some sunshine, but it has seemed to follow me all the way across the United States. Thank goodness it wasnt very much snow though, it was just a light dusting. But let me tell you....these North Carolinians have no idea how to drive in the little snow they get. The roads were clear as good be and all the schools here were cancelled, and even Wake Forest University was 2 hours late. I don't think they would stand a chance in a Washington snow storm, haha!

School is in full force for Brandon and still busy as ever. Since he did so well last semester and is ranked pretty high in his class he has been thinking about possibily transfering to a different school next year that is ranked better than Wake and that is better known. He is planning on going to talk with some professors and get some insight and see what there thoughts are on transfering. So we will see....who knows where i'll be next year, all i know is i'm not planning on making a drive back to Washington anytime soon, i'll fly, but no driving that far for awhile. He has tossed around the idea of Vanderbilt, which is in Nashville, Tennesse, or even stay in North Carolina and go to Duke, or even Virginia. He has a lot to think about and will definetly not be making any of these decisions without talking to me about them first :)

So as everyone in Washington has been enjoying sunshine, i have been freezing down here in the South, just doesnt seem right! I'm ready for some sunshine and to pull out the shorts and tank tops!