Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's been awhile

Wow...it has sure been awhile since I posted my last blog. I guess you can say that life has been busy and hectic and I kind of took a break from the whole blogging world. It's my hope to jump back on the blogging wagon and hopefully NOT take forever to stay up to date with this. We shall see how it goes.

Work has been super busy for me. I got promoted to manager at the beginning of the year at the spa so that place seems to take up a lot of my time and my days off no longer seem like days off. If I'm not being called into work to cover a shift or take care of a situation, I'm taking phone calls non-stop and having to answer questions or deal with something. I absolutely LOVE the people I work for and work and wouldn't change it for nothing. You think working at a spa would not be stressfull but it sure does have it's days!

Brandon is wrapping up his last year of law school and will be graudating this coming May, YIKES!! I can't believe its been 3 years already and that I have lived here for just over 2 years. The time has really gone by too fast. I am so proud of him and the huge accomplishment has has made. I have seen the stress that Law School has put on him these last 3 years and he definitely should be proud of himself for all his hard work.

I have truly grown to love North Carolina and would be very happy and content if we stayed here (partially for the fact that I hate moving and it's too much work) after Brandon graduated. But, I am also very open to the idea of possibly moving somewhere else or back to Washington all depending on where Brandon gets a job after he graduates. I totally miss my family and friends back home so I would be very happy if we moved back, but I can't help but think about how much I'm going to miss this place if we do move. I have grown some great relationships with some amazing people and the weather is amazing which is always a plus. As of right now we are unsure of where we will be come mid-May after he graduates. We have talked about it amongst ourselves and our families, but we are not really saying much to anybody else because we are not 100% sure where we will be living or moving too come mid-May. We should have a definite answer of what we will be doing come and where we will be living at the end of March. So stay tuned for that latest news.

This blog could go on forever since I have been MIA from it for awhile, but I think i'll end it here before I bore you too much and I'll try to keep my promise to pick back up on my blog on a daily basis! I just hope i'm not setting myself up for failure.